Friday, July 28, 2006

Random thoughts

There once was a woman who worked in the Jedi temple and there's only one thing I want from her...it's that photo of me with Mr. Snuggles.

I will ripe off her head if she doesn't give me what I want.

Maybe you should consiider dating her!

Sounds like something Ani would say, I reminded myself that I was no longer him nor would I want be him again.

For now I will send her holo's in hopes to get that photo back.

What do I know about her so far is that she likes stalking Skywalker but how do I use that to my own purpose. Oh I could think of a few, one being she likes to take photos of him.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Excuse me? Date me? Who..what.. Ok, who's pulling the joke on me? lol!
Not giving up the pic. :-P

10:17 PM  
Blogger No-No said...

sounds like you've developped quite a crush there Darth! Maybe writting her a love-holo might help you getting on her soft side?

Since Kriss is officially still missing she will have to be found first before you can get the pic...but seeing as it is already all over holonet, it seems like a lost cause.

1:11 PM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

intresting, very intresting.... Methinks Vader has a split personality? LOL!

8:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

More than one it would seem! LOL! Three I count so far!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

Yes I'd like to date you Kriss! and no this is not a joke! Oh you will give up that picture.

3 personalities, try 5 and don't ask.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Say that again? UH, hum... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Yes, that was pun! HA HA!
I was wondering... do you look like Anakin under that helmet, Darth? Or BBQ?
*runs away*

10:06 PM  
Blogger Darth Vader said...

Get back here Kriss and I'll show you!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

*runs in and sticks out tounge and runs back out*

10:09 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You're going to ripe her head off? Eww.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home