Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Wrong picture, Jedi!

'You know she’s going to be on the ship today,' a younger happier version of Anakin said.

'I know,' I told myself as I walked a hallway and came face to face (well helmet to helmet) to 24 storm troopers and one very innocent looking Jedi. Not for long I thought as I approached them.

"All of you to your stations NOW!" I yelled and stood there watching as the storm troopers cleared the hall. There were a few who slapped her hinny. 'It’s too bad that your not one of them and could do that to her,' my younger self said.

'Shut up!' I told myself as I stepped closer to her.

"I'm waiting," I said as my younger self said 'Why didn't you say hi or at least it good to see you again.'

"I don't have it," Dark JedI Kriss answered.

"Yes, you do!" I barked as my younger self said ‘Now that’s no way to treat a friend.’

"I don't. I forgot it," she said.

‘This woman is no friend of mine.’ I told myself as I stated to tap my foot.

She sighs and said "All right all ready! Here!" as she slowly hands over the negative that I wanted.

‘You should thank her for giving that to you.’ my younger self quickly said.

"Happy now? Well, you stop sending me holos telling me you're going to pop my head off?" She asked as my younger self stated ‘You better tell her yes.’

"No," I answered, snatching the holo and spinning on my heel as my younger self yelled ‘Aren’t you going to say anything nice to her? Or thank her for the picture?‘ as I started to round the corner and I paused, looking back at her. "You look very pretty today.” As I left my younger self said ‘See, that wasn’t so hard.’

‘Shut up!’ I told myself as I walked towards my mediation chambers to view the picture.

As I entered and sat down to view the picture I hear ‘Won’t it be neat if she switched the pictures on you to go out with you?’ my younger self asked. ‘No, it wouldn’t.’ I answered.

As the picture loads onto the viewer…

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

“Sithspawn!” I yell and I hear my younger self say ‘See I told you so.’

“Do not take the name of the Sith in vain, Lord Vader.” I hear over my shoulder. ’Oh, great who gave him access to this room?’ my younger self said then quietly shut up.

“Sorry Master!” I quickly said as I tried to quickly turn off the picture that I was viewing.

“Leave the picture up, Lord Vader. I like looking in the face of our old enemy .” My Master said, then asked “Where did you get this picture at?”

’You should have not let him see that picture now he’s going to know you failed. And after that he’s going to make you finish the job.’ My younger self quietly reminded me.

“I found it on one of the Jedi’s you had me kill.” I lied as I got up to leave.

As I waited for the holodisk and the door to open I heard my younger self say ‘Your not going to tell him about her are you?’

‘No’ I growled back.

As the door closed "Someone find that JedI, NOW!" I yelled as I stormed down the hallways.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

ECK! I didn't do it to go out with you! You got BBG'ed brains in there? *rolls eyes* ECK!

1:10 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Your younger self... do I really sound like that?
Don't answer that.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

...

1:11 AM  
Blogger padawanbeldapinik said...

LOL Poor Lord Vader, all alone with no one to talk to but His Younger self... How sad. Oh well at Least She gave You a lovely Picture to look at?

2:33 PM  
Blogger Jean-Luc Picard said...

Have you thought of going on an Anger Management Course?

4:03 AM  
Blogger Phobia said...

You know the saying.. Diplomacy is the first course for good or evil.. trade for something she'd want or need.. don't threaten.. take it from me.. that gets you nowhere.... Maybe that new Plasma Portina 4,500 ? that's the top of the line camera if I remember right....

3:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home