Monday, September 25, 2006

Just Shut Up!

"See, that was so hard," my younger self said.

"Shut up!"

"Well, it wasn’t!"

"Shut up!" I angrily fired back.

"But it was nice of you," he said.

"I said, SHUT UP!"

"Well, at least you didn’t have to kiss her," he told him.

"What part of SHUT UP do you not understand?" I screamed, banging my fist on the table.

"I know what 'up' means," he muttered.

I sat there drumming my fingers. "I knew there was a day you missed class."

"I missed a lot of class, if you remember," he replied.

"Half of that was because of the silly little girl Kriss, was it not?" I asked, annoyed.

He was quiet for a magnificent moment. "Not completely. It because of the cookies, too."

"Did you have to bring up those dried up, leather tasting cookies," I spat.

"Well, you would know about the taste of leather," my younger said with a smirk in his voice.

"And you know this how?" I asked as I continued to drum my fingers across the table.

"As I recall we had a special interest in leather and that's all I'm saying."

"And as I recall you had a special interest in those ridiculous cookies!" I said angrily.

My younger self snorted in my head. "This whole conversation is over giving a girl a rose? You really need to get out more."

"And I thought I told you to SHUP UP!" I screamed.

"Not so loud! It echoes in here, you know?" he told me.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

'"Not so loud! It echoes in here, you know?" he told me'
*dies laughing* Big empty head? *runs away*

12:45 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Your youngerself, you should listen to him, he makes sense!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

What is about people and leather?

12:48 AM  
Blogger Nepharia said...

Not everyone likes leather....some of us prefer latex. :D

8:08 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

You've got issues, dude.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Lysandra said...

*shakes head* a nutsco talking to himself *ducks lightsabers and runs away* I'm scared of people who talk to themselves... except me!

7:28 AM  
Blogger Bry... said...

ok... i guess you chose to keep "the younger self" around.

I must say, I'm a little dissapointed with this site, Lord Vader... I thought you would have had some better stories. Sounds like you're just some crazy lunatic talking to himself.... about, well... nothing.

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home